Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent and stored in the hard disk of the user’s computer via his/her browser whenever he/she visits a website. Cookies can be used to gather and store data of the user while the latter is connected in order to provide him/her with the services requested and not usually retaining them (Session cookies), or for gathering user data for other future services for possible indefinite storage (Persistent cookies). The cookies may first-party or third-party.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies, which make it easier for the user to browse and use the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, the filling out of forms, registrations, security, functions (videos, social networks…).
- Personalization cookies, allowing the user to access the services in accordance with his/her preferences (language, browser, configuration…).
- Analysis cookies, which permit an anonymous analysis of the website users and a creation of navigation profiles with the purpose of improving the websites.
- Advertising cookies, which aid the management of the website’s advertising space.
- Personalized advertising cookies, which aid the management of the website’s advertising space on the basis of the user’s behavior and surfing habits, from which his/her profile is obtained, making it possible to personalize the advertising shown in the user’s browser
VIDEOLAB uses first-party and third-party technical, personalization and analysis cookies, which in no event process personal data but capture surfing habits for advertising purposes.
For this reason, upon accessing our website, in accordance with article 22 of the Law of Information Society Services, you will be asked for consent to their use.
In any case, you are hereby informed that you may activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions of your internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options-> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you may refer to the Help of your browser or its support pages:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com